Reading for 2020

I have been reading like a fiend lately. Most of my readings have been in the area of social/cultural commentary, but I've also been reading quite a bit of theology. In an effort to both keep with my recent reading and expand my horizons in 2020, all while giving myself a fun "New Year's Resolution"-type challenge, I'm going to do Tim Challies's 2020 Christian Reading Challenge. As Tim suggests I'm going to begin with the "Light Reader" list, which averages a book every four weeks. I'm not sure how many books I read a month right now; I'm always reading four or five different books. But I imagine I cover four or five books a month, more or less. So there's a good chance that I'll get behind the first list.

I'm not sure if I have the gumption to post book reviews, but I'll share what I'm reading (once I figure out the titles) and will likely post related thoughts and tangents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Reading Challenge

A Short Rant on Bible Reading

My 2022 Reading Challenge